Well, here we are, exactly two years to the day since I decided to swing out on my own. Good times, a plethora of good times, indeed. And yet, I still feel like there’s so much more for me to do. In the meantime, put your feet back, set hard work aside, and have yourself a look-see over two full years’ worth of content, including:
- 73 themed albums from IFB’s Good Pictures/Bad Camera series
- 123 movie essays, rants, lists and reviews
- 33 installments (almost three complete seasons) of Moving On – the ongoing nonfiction serial about Wildwood, childhood and life after drinking
- More than 110 long-form quotes from some of the greatest writers, thinkers, leaders and artists of all-time, and
- The usual cadre of random essays, lists, reminiscence and features.
And thank you – thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you – for making IFearBrooklyn a regular stop during your day. You have no idea how much it means.
OK, I’m off.
See ya in the funny papers.
All the Very Best.